Sunday, November 7, 2010

BALLS

Well, this sucks.

I can't rebuild any of these saves without the checksum fixer thingy, which happens to be on the temporarily deceased xbox360-content >:|

Meh,I'll just keep looking for neat stuff in here, gotta be something, right?

Update to my first post, looks like I was wrong about the PhysicsData. Here's the structure of it, from what I can see;

PhysicsData
|--Position
| |--X
| |--Y
| |--Z
|
|--EntityComponents
|--Hash
|--IsMoving
|--Velocity (Looks long and weird, might investigate this today)
|--IgnoresGravity
|--UseImpassability
|--PushableByPlayer
|--CanBeMovedByKnockbacks
|--PushFlags (Could be interesting, might just point to a constant list of flags, though)
|--UsesSliding

As far as I can tell, it stops there. It starts going into other values like Alpha, TintColor, SaturationMask... Time to look at this stuff, possibly generate a map for the whole player class!

EDIT; EntityComponents may not be under PhysicsData, but we'll see :D

No comments:

Post a Comment